The United Service Organizations strengthens America's military service members by keeping them connected to family, home and country, throughout their service to the nation. For over 77 years, the USO has provided help to over 10 million military service members and has been the nation's leading organization to serve the men and women of the U.S. military. For more information about the USO visit www.uso.org.
The Chicago Platform Tennis Charities has named Saturday, February 2nd USO Paddle Day and clubs around the Chicagoland are donating to this amazing organization! The Lake Forest Club is supporting the USO for the third straight year on February 2nd from 5:00-9:00PM, LFC has donated over $6,000 over the last two years! ALL MEN, WOMEN AND GUESTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THIS EVENT! The pro staff will rotate players on the courts while others are eating, drinking and partying in the hut! Chef Luke and his staff will be serving dinner during the event. Please click the link below to sign-up!
Date: Saturday, February 2nd
Cost: $18.95++ per person (Includes dinner, chit bar)
Sign-up deadline: Friday, February 1st
All donations and raffle ticket purchases can be made with cash, check or house charge. Checks can be made out to the USO of Illinois! 100% of the donations will go to the men and women of the armed forces! There are a few ways you can make a donation:
1. Donation: Simply make a donation to the USO by emailing Adam Morgan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or stop by the paddle hut on February 2nd, the donations are tax-deductible!
2. Raffle Tickets: Buy raffle tickets in the paddle hut on February 2nd for your chance to win one of six prizes! 100% of the ticket donations will go to the USO, but the raffle donations are not tax-deductible. The raffle will take place around 8:00PM in paddle hut and you don't need to be present to win a prize.
1 ticket= $25
3 tickets= $50
6 tickets= $100
1. Signed jersey from Chicago Blackhawks player Patrick Sharp (USO Donation)
2. Signed photo from Chicago Blackhawks player Marcus Kruger (USO Donation)
3. Paddle party with special menu designed by Chef Luke ($500 value)
4. 1 hour private paddle lesson with Adam Morgan
5. 1 hour private paddle lesson with Jason Bates
6. 1 hour private paddle lesson with Audrey Koopsen